Ever wanted to know more about that fellow blogger in the anime blogosphere? Well, here’s your chance! Presenting to you… The Anime Blogger Interrogation Game!
This game was created specially for facilitating interaction and exchanging of questions for those who want to know more about another fellow anime blogger, but just don’t have the chance to broach a question or topic to discuss due to various reasons.
Interested? Let me guide you through how this game is played. It’s rather simple, actually.
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
To start the ball rolling, I’ll be asking the following five questions:
1) What is/are your favourite anime(s)? Why?
2) What is/are your favourite anisongs?
3) Do you like Vocaloid? If so, who is/are your favourites? And your favourite song(s) is/are? If not, why?
4) Have you ever been to Japan? If yes, please share your experience. If no, where would you go if you had a chance to visit Japan?
5) What are your hobbies outside of anything related to anime, manga, visual novels and blogging?
1) My favourite anime would be Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. There’s something very enticing to me about the possibility that out there, somewhere, a high-school girl (our any normal person for that matter) could be a “god-like” entity with the ability to alter reality at will. Also, there’s just something so special, so unique about that girl called Haruhi, especially where she refuses to be grounded in reality, and longs for things like aliens, time-travellers and espers. Besides that, I really liked how each character was developed, and how they and the events surrounding them are so intricately linked, even throughout time and space. Finally, there is a certain charm behind how Kyon, who has accepted the “truth” of reality, is drawn into the world of a girl who wishes to free herself from the shackles of reality (and unknownst to herself can indeed change reality); seeing everything unfold through his very perspective only adds to the story. Therefore, all of the aforementioned points explain why Haruhi is really appealing to me.
2) There are many anisongs that I love, but if I were to use the of numbers of playbacks as a gauge, they’d be God Knows from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and songs from K-On!, especially Don’t Say Lazy. No matter how many times I listen to those, I will never get tired of listening to them, and I feel high, energetic and upbeat after listening to them.
3) Yes, I do! I like Miku the most, followed by Rin and Len. I like a lot of vocaloid songs, but my absolute favorites would be Romeo to Cinderella, Just be friends, Rainbow Girl, Rolling Girl and World’s End Dancehall.
4) No, unfortunately I have never been to Japan. If I were to go however, I’d go to places such as Akihabara, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Kyoto and to either the summer or winter Comiket. I’d probably also visit places such as the Gundam and Good Smile Cafes, some maid cafes and also try to find places that were featured in anime.
5) I like to chat with friends (be it online, over a meal, while gaming at someone’s house, jogging or playing badminton) and read technical/self-help books. I also have an interest in photography, though the only camera that I have access to is the camera of my mobile phone.
So there, here are my 5 answers. To those tagged, I look forward to your replies! For those who aren’t, if you like the idea for this game, the blogosphere is vast, so go out there and ask some questions!